About Me

David and I are first time parents. We have been married over 7 years and share a wonderful life together. We have a 6 and 1/2-year old black Lab named Kona. And now we have our beautiful daughter, Rachel. We enjoy traveling, playing tennis, movies and music/going to concerts. We are excited to share our life experiences with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rabbit, Rabbit

It's March 1st...the first of a new month.

When I was in college, my roommate Susan taught me to say "Rabbit, Rabbit" at the begining of each month. She always told me that it should be the first thing you do.

Of course since that time almost 20 years ago, I think I have actually said it only about 10 times at the moment when you should. Maybe I need to work on that to have some better luck!

Here is a little on the history of "Rabbit, Rabbit:"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_rabbit

No comments: